Asked by: Ausencio Jamussaasked in category: General Last Updated: 25th January, 2020
How do I get my insurance license in Georgia?
- Complete a Prelicensing Course. If you would like to sell insurance in Georgia , you must complete an approved line of prelicensing education and pass the state licensing exam.
- Get Fingerprinted. All licensees must be fingerprinted and submit to a background check.
- Pass a Licensing Exam.
- Apply for a License .
Click to see full answer .
Also question is, how much does it cost to get insurance license in Georgia?
The Georgia Department of Insurance charges $100 per license type (ex. Property & Casualty or Life, Accident & Sickness) plus a $15 application fee .
Also, how do I get my insurance license? 5 Steps to Becoming an Insurance Agent
- Step 1 Decide if you want to complete an associate or bachelor's degree program.
- Step 2 Pick a specialty.
- Step 3 Complete pre-licensure requirements.
- Step 4 Pass a licensing exam.
- Step 5 Apply at insurance agencies.
Keeping this in consideration, how much does it cost to get an insurance license?
In order to obtain a licence, an applicant must meet the following requirements: Complete a General Insurance Agent application, provide applicable supporting documents and pay the required fee of $150.00.
Is it hard to get insurance license?
Though it may seem somewhat overwhelming at first, preparing for and taking the state health and life insurance exam is NOT that difficult . In fact, most agents who take the exam admit that it was easier than they imagined.