Asked by: Abubakar Shemoasked in category: General Last Updated: 4th June, 2020
How do I remove Kubernetes from my Mac?
Also know, how do I remove Minikube from my Mac?
cpl and hit Enter key. - In there, find an entry for the Minikube installer, right click on it & click on Uninstall . - Follow the onscreen prompts to uninstall minikube from your system.
Additionally, how do I disable Kubernetes? Stopping the Kubernetes cluster
- As the root user, enter the following command to stop the Kubernetes worker nodes:
- Stop all worker nodes, simultaneously or individually.
- After all the worker nodes are shut down, shut down the Kubernetes master node.
- Stop the NFS server last.
Also to know, how do I completely remove docker from my Mac?
Remove Docker manually Open the Applications folder in Finder → scroll and select Docker → make a right click → in the context menu select Move to Trash. But this is not the complete removal of Docker from Mac . Actually, every application creates support files on a computer so that all functions work properly.
How do I completely remove Docker?
- Go to Settings > Apps on your Windows 10 machine.
- Under Apps & Features, find Docker for Windows.
- Go to Docker for Windows > Uninstall.