Asked by: Aleixandra Mortesasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th March, 2020
What to do before during and after the typhoon?
- Store an adequate supply of food and clean water.
- Prepare foods that need not be cooked.
- Keep flashlights, candles and battery-powered radios within easy reach.
- Examine your house and repair its unstable parts.
- Always keep yourself updated with the latest weather report.
- Harvest crops that can be yielded already.
Click to see full answer .
Hereof, what should we do before during and after typhoon?
Prepare foods that need not be cooked. Keep flashlights, candles and battery-powered radios within easy reach. Examine your house and repair its unstable parts. Always keep yourself updated with the latest weather report.
Secondly, how do you prepare for a typhoon? During a Hurricane or Typhoon
- Listen to the radio or TV for information and keep your weather radio handy.
- Secure your home, close storm shutters and secure outdoor objects or bring them indoors.
- Turn off utilities if instructed to do so.
- Turn off propane tanks.
- Avoid using the phone, except for serious emergencies.
In this manner, what will you do before during after earthquake?
- Check yourself and others for injuries.
- Check water, gas, and electric lines for damage.
- Turn on the radio.
- Stay out of damaged buildings.
- Be careful around broken glass and debris.
- Be careful of chimneys (they may fall on you).
- Stay away from beaches.
- Stay away from damaged areas.
What should we bring during typhoon?
- First-aid kit;
- Extra batteries;
- Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation;
- Cell phone with car chargers and a backup battery;
- Wrench, pliers and other basic tools;
- Non-prescription medications such as pain relievers, anti-diarrhea medication, antacids or laxatives;