Asked by: Velda Entusasked in category: General Last Updated: 23rd February, 2020
Who makes countyline splitters?
Click to see full answer .
In respect to this, where are CountyLine log splitters made?
The model and serial numbers can be found on a label located on the beam of each log splitter . The log splitters , manufactured in China, were sold at Tractor Supply Company stores nationwide from August 2018, through October 2018, for about $2,000.
Furthermore, is a 25 ton log splitter big enough? The amount of pressure, or tonnage, a splitter can apply to the job is crucial. For example, entry-level, electric-powered splitters might have a five- or six- ton capacity, which might manage a well-cured log up to 12 inches in diameter. “A 25- ton splitter will do the vast majority of jobs well,” Baylor says.
Furthermore, what is the best log splitter?
View the Best Log Splitter For The Money, Below.
- Boss Industrial ES7T20. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- Champion 100251. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- Sun Joe LJ10M Logger Joe. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- Southland SELS60. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- Fiskars x27 Super Splitting Axe. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- YARDMAX YU2566.
- Kindling Cracker Splitter.
- WEN 56207.
Who makes county line equipment?